[GRASS-user] Re: r.lake - starting from shell problem

Annalisa Minelli annagrass6 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 04:58:06 EDT 2010

Many thanks Daniel,
I gave a look at that thread few days ago but I didn't found an answer..
maybe because I would like (if it's possible) not to build grass on windows
and I supposed the 6.4 version was more "stable" than 7.
But when I found that a similar problem on linux (and I know for sure
problems on linux can be solved..) I had a hope to solve the same on win
too.

However, many thanks for the hints.
I'll update you if I obtain something good.

Yours, Annalisa.