[GRASS-user] Re: r.lake - starting from shell problem

Annalisa Minelli annagrass6 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 05:21:29 EDT 2010

An update:
Thanks to Glynn Clements, switching from 64 to 65 solved all my problems and
now my python script works fine on win XP too giving the command:

python "complete_path_to_the_script"+options

from the command line of the layer manager.
Otherwise I was unable to use the 70 GRASS version because of a strange
error at the end of the installation process:
I attach an image of my desktop.. maybe this is useful for devs.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/484/imagewx.png

Yours, Annalisa