[GRASS-user] Latitude/Longitude vs UTM

Damiano G. Preatoni prea at uninsubria.it
Fri May 14 15:17:22 EDT 2010

For the record:
not only norway has compensation zones in the UTM grid (so to stay in just one fuse) but also here in italy we have some regions (LAU2 units) that span across 32 and 33 and project all on 32.
As far as you don't exceed 2/300 km, IMHO you can extend into the adjacent fuse...
HTH
 --
Damiano G. Preatoni
UAGRA-DASS Università dell'Insubria