[GRASS-user] Importing Landsat images with different coordinates

Firman Hadi jalmiburung at gmail.com
Tue May 18 05:01:54 EDT 2010

Dear Jenny,

Yes, I am agree that will be such a huge work :D.
Actually I am not familiar with shell script but maybe I can imagine the workflow
and perhaps someone in this list can help.

I think the algorithm of such script is:
1. Put all the imageries in one folder
2. Use gdalinfo command to read coordinate system on each file (looping command)
3. Rename each file according to its coordinate system (EPSG code)
4. Use gdalwarp command to convert each file (with specific naming convention) to WGS84

I don't know this will help :D

Regards,

Firman.