[GRASS-user] GRASS sites file

Luisa Peña luisapena1979 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:52:08 EDT 2010

Yes you are absolutely right. It seems to work...

Where can I find this?
"here is a "cheap" coding option which supports the old sites API while
using new vector points maps. I don't know if these modules use that
or not. The real solution is to make them use the new vector API (not
so hard, documented into the wiki somewhere?)."

Luisa