[GRASS-user] [beginner][r.to.vect] -v? polygonizing only white parts of an image

baobazz baobazz at hotmail.fr
Wed May 26 08:51:09 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm a beginner in GRASS but hope to master it someday
it looks infinite in terms of possibilities

I'm trying to polygonize a raster.
this raster is in black and white.

I want to polygonize only the white parts of the image.

I noticed that r.to.vect had a -v option allowing to polygonize certain
parts of an image. Is it this option that I must use to vectorize the white
parts of my image? If yes, how can I use it? If not, how to manage the
operation?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!