[GRASS-user] Need some help in converting a contour map to DEM map...

nikmor nikhil_morajkar at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 06:28:42 EST 2010

Hello friends

I am trying to import an contour file and trying to come up with an DEM map
from it. I tried it my way but end up with wrong output. I am looking
forward for some one who can import this map and convert it to DEM and
finally and most importantly we should be able to view the output in NVIZ. I
have attached the folder having the contour data, this data is of IIT
bombay.

If someone succeeds in doing this, please send me the procedure (with all
the details of resolution, grid size etc). I will be very thankful to one
who helps me out of this problem.

regards,

Nikhil Morajkar
Junior Software Engineer,
Department of computer science and Engineering,
Geo-Spatial Information Science & Engineering (GISE),
Advance Research Lab,
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB)
Powai, Mumbai

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5720519/contor.tar.gz
contor.tar.gz