[GRASS-user] Re: Need some help in converting a contour map to DEM map...

nikmor nikhil_morajkar at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 07:12:56 EST 2010

hey Achim

Thanks for replying.I tried many things like v.surf.rst, r.surf.contour etc
but still I could'nt get the desired output, sometimes it runs for a
long-long time which never ends and sometimes after the resolution being
changed it gives weird output and which cannot be viewed in NVIZ it says
reply/help, so this time around I have uploaded the datafile so that one can
just try out the thing on their machine and see if its possible and works
fine on their system and kindly help me in my work. I have spent more than 2
weeks on this and have not succeeded yet. I think the problem is with
resolution. I need serious help from someone.

thanks
Nikhil