[GRASS-user] Re: Need some help in converting a contour map to DEM map...

nikmor nikhil_morajkar at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 02:00:47 EST 2010

hey,

I think the output you got is correct. But when i try to change the
resolution (eg: 0:00:01) in the g.region resolution tab(GRID resolution 2D
both north-south and east-west), it gives an error saying :ERROR: Invalid
input <res=0:00:01>". Am i doing something wrong???. And one more thing is
that how have you converted the height to integer please give me details of
this too. I am really very thankful for your time and effort.

regards
Nikhil