[GRASS-user] Re: Help/manual on Georectifier 6.4.0

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:14:35 EST 2010

Jenny Turner wrote:
> Hi
> I have sent this message a couple of days agor but I didn't get any reply

I guess in this case no answer means no, there is no other documentation.

> So, my only question now is (at least, please can anyone answer this: My
> active mapset shall be which one? the one where I have my reference images
> (already georrectified) or mapset where I have my not-georreferenced
> images)?

The active location is the target location with a mapset with your
reference images (indicated by the very first question of the
georectifier where you have to specify the source and not the target
location). Source and target location can be identical. The manual of
the new georectifier [1] may be able to answer further questions since
all the functionality of the 6.4.0 georectifier is included in the
georectifier in 6.4.1 and above.

Markus M

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/wxGUI.GCP_Manager.html