[GRASS-user] Re: Help/manual on Georectifier 6.4.0

Jenny Turner jennyturner1980 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 12:45:33 EST 2010

Hi Markus
Let me just say that, according to snapshots, you have done a great job for
new WxGeorrect :)

> So, my only question now is (at least, please can anyone answer this: My

> > active mapset shall be which one? the one where I have my reference
> images
> > (already georrectified) or mapset where I have my not-georreferenced
> > images)?
>
> The active location is the target location with a mapset with your
> reference images (indicated by the very first question of the
> georectifier where you have to specify the source and not the target
> location).

My question was not related with Lcoation (because both maps
(not-georreference and georreferenced) are in the same Location but in
different mapsets
In my example: Mapset:Local: not-georreference and to be georreferenced (How
do you call this?) Mapset: Global: georreferenced (how do you call this?)
In the first panel it's asked about Source Location and source Mapset. You
mean that here I shall define where is my not-georreferenced image? In this
case mapset:Local?
Second panel asks for a group of images to be goerrectified.
Third asks for an image to be displayed. in this case is a georreferenced or
not-georreferenced image?

So, in the normal Map diSplay window I will put an already georreferenced
image right? in this case  from Mapset Global?

Thanks and sorry for such a dumb questions
Jenny