[GRASS-user] Grid label format in psmap

John A Stevenson john.stevenson at ed.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 10:27:17 EST 2010

Hi,

I have a UTM dataset that I am plotting with psmap.  I would like to
have grid squares at 1000 m intervals.  I can do this easily with the
following:

grid 1000
    color black
    numbers 1
    font helvetica
    fontsize 12
end*

*However, on the resulting plot, the gridline labels are truncated into
kilometers e.g. 498, 7114, instead of 498000, 7114000.  Is there a
parameter that I can modify somewhere so that I can control output
format and display the full number.  (Similar to D_FORMAT /
OUTPUT_DEGREE_FORMAT in GMT, I suppose).

Cheers
John

--
Dr John A Stevenson
RSE/Scottish Government Personal Research Fellow
email: john.stevenson at ed.ac.uk
web: http://www.geos.ed.ac.uk/homes/jsteven5

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.