[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS

azadeh farjadnejad azadehfarjad at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 06:24:18 EDT 2010

Hi, Thanks for the proper answer. one more question:

Assume my application is written in Java. Is it a way to call functions of
GRASS libraries in my Java application to use its functionality? or I have
to use C, C++ and Python to develop the whole application? On the whole is
it possible to use other languages for development using GRASS libraries
rather than these three languages?

Regards