[GRASS-user] d.vect.thematic doesn't update properly

Nick Cahill ndcahill at wisc.edu
Sat Oct 16 15:54:54 EDT 2010

Dear GRASS list,

Using William Kyngesburye's 6.4 binaries on OSX, I'm having trouble with d.vect.thematic. I'm making a graduated points map of circles whose diameter is set by a column in the database. When I zoom or pan in the displayed map, it doesn't update. The other layers in the display follow the zoom and pan, only the thematic layer remains stuck and unchanged. Redrawing, erasing and redrawing, do nothing; sometimes I get two maps, the previous pan overlaid by a the current. Any ideas? Many thanks,

Nick Cahill