[GRASS-user] Re: Wingrass 6.4 with MSYS does not work

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 08:33:18 EDT 2010

Sorry to revive a very old tread but I just found out why WinGrass was
not working for me so I though I should documment it somehow. I had a
leftover environment variable due to an old Cygwin instal but it was
NOT in the system path... There was a variable called CYGWIN with the
value set to tty. I removed that and now everything works.

Cheers
Daniel