[GRASS-user] wingrass7 start and location

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Wed Sep 15 18:16:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

please try to keep it on the mailing list.

in

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/CompileOnWindows

all steps to build a working WinGrass7-installer should be there.

if you can find unclear descriptions of the several steps, please give us feedback
in order to be able to improve the wiki.

regarding the nightly builds of WinGrass7, IMHO there seems to be an
incomplete packaging of all necessary files.

best regards
Helmut

p.s. I've cc'ed to Martin who is maintaining the nightly builds of WinGrass