[GRASS-user] Clip/Extract Rasters using a vector

Andrew Lewin andrew.lewin at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 16 10:52:54 EDT 2010

Dear Listers,

I would like to clip or extract a raster using a vector file; however, I can't seem to find the command to do this in GRASS 6.4 ORC6.  The raster file is an interpolated file of temperature for North America.  The raster file extends beyond the North America boundaries. I would like to clip the raster file to the North American boundaries, but I cannot find the command to do so.

I would appreciate any help possible.

Thank You,

Andrew

Andrew Lewin
andrew.lewin at sympatico.ca

President
Coastal/Marine Spatial Ecologist
Spatial-Conserve Incorporated

Associate
C-FOAM (Canadian Fisheries, Oceans and Aquaculture Management Group)
Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa