[GRASS-user] High resolution raster interpolation

kapo coulibaly kmcoulib at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 10:53:01 EDT 2010

I tried v.surf.contour and after about 24 hrs of computation the progress
bar was still nowhere to be seen. I'll try to acquire the points from the
county. But i converted the contours to points and tried the whole series of
v.surf (rst, bspline, idw ...etc) with the same result as i stated
previously. But with 50 ft resolution I can complete the computation.
Here is the output for g.region to answer your question about nrows and
ncolumns

north:      808710.758065
south:      736239.936599
west:       377975.676116