[GRASS-user] temporary files in a Python Script with mapcalc

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Thu Sep 23 05:10:47 EDT 2010

Greetings

I'm doing some image processing python script with requires the
calculation of many "intermediate" rasters. for example:
x=a+b+c
alpha=x-(b^gama)
y=c*alpha+b

One possibility is integrating all of it in one expression but I'm
afraid of having some "minor" error in expression so I prefer to
separate the calculation.
My question is: how can I use temporary files to store x  and alpha
value? Or I should create normal rasters and, at the end, delete them?

Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5472 (20100923) __________

http://www.eset.com