[GRASS-user] Re: QGIS GRASS plugin shadedrelief issue

nunosousa84 nuno_sousa_1984 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 12:46:29 EDT 2010

yes you're right, my distraction. Well i was able to work it out much more
relaxed now :-) I still think the results from the shaded relief are a bit
odd. For example if use 130º azimuth the river valleys appears above the
near mountains, but if i use degrees between 270 and 0º or between 0 and 90º
the river valleys appear below the rest like it should be. Is it normal? I
will try to post a picture here. Im a bit concerned about this cause i will
create the hidrographic system also (basins, ...). By the way GRASS as any
map composer like QGIS to be able to finish the work (put scale bar, north,
legend, title,...)?