[GRASS-user] First time trying to install add on g.extension (r.stream.order)

David Birkigt dbbirkigt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 18:15:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am fairly new to GRASS and have what many of you would consider a trivial
or newb problem. Regardless any help would be appreciated.

 Using GRASS 6.4.0 on windows vista I type "g.extension
extension=r.stream.order" in the command line at the bottom of the layer
manager window. The following error is returned:

 "Error:  svn client required. Please install Subversion first."

I have looked through many posts and help files to no avail, if anyone can
tell me what additional steps/programs/plugins are required to install
addons I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks