[GRASS-user] Connecting GRASS to a MySQL database ?

Thom DeCarlo pixelpusher at cox.net
Sat Sep 25 02:23:08 EDT 2010

Richard,
Yeah... Merge might not be the right word. I'm importing a lot of files
downloaded from the USGS site, for example, state boundaries. There are 6
separate files, but I want them all to go into the same database table/map
layer. The import vector function always wants to put each import into its
own table/layer.

Thom

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless