[GRASS-user] r.kappa query

daniel mcinerney daniel.o.mcinerney at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:48:06 EDT 2011

Thanks for your email Markus. That's a necessary fix
to r.kappa - one that may not be immediately
obvious if the errors of omission and commission are more
evenly dispersed between classes.

Regarding the individual class errors, would it make sense to
simplify or standardise the values: -999.0000; -nan and NA
that are each reported within the r.kappa output?

Regards,
Daniel.