[GRASS-user] Broken r.drain module in recent GRASS6.5?

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Mon Apr 4 11:56:32 EDT 2011

Hello...

I am trying to run r.drain in GRASS 6.5 SVN (most recent source)
and want to use as "Start" a point-file (vector). The pointfile itself
must be correct, because I can use it as input for r.stream.basins etc.
It seems that r.drain misses a table of the file:

Surface/Hydrology drain selected
Dev note: Adapted sites library used for vector points. (module should be updated to GRASS 6 vector library)
DBMI-DBF driver error:
Table 'point1' doesn't exist.
Error in db_open_select_cursor()
ERROR: Unable to open select cursor: 'select * from point1'

Is that normal? Do i have to create a corresponding table manually before running r.drain?

/johannes