[GRASS-user] v.net.iso problem or bug?

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:34:33 EDT 2011

Hello,
first - GRASS version, OS, Arch?
second - have tested with GRASS 7?
third - if dataset is small, TGZ it and drop somewhere for testing
(opening an issue in trac would also be fine).

I have dataset that fails to work with salesman in 6.4.1. I had no
time to make tests with 6.5 and 7. Issue is different - it reports
some nodes to be unreachable after extensive v.clean and v.digit
cleanup. Migh be interesting to collect sample data that causes
v.net.* to fail to try isolate root cause(s) of such failures.

Maris.