[GRASS-user] v.net.iso problem or bug?

Pierluigi De Rosa pierluigi.derosa at gfosservices.it
Mon Apr 11 03:48:16 EDT 2011

Hello,
my GRASS version is GRASS 6.4.0 (2010) (from launchpad repo) on Ubuntu
10.10
At this address http://dl.dropbox.com/u/362123/testing_location.tar.gz
you can  download my testing location.
Inside the mapset you have only one vector line outputted from v.net
Try to run this command:
v.net.iso --overwrite input=streams_net output=myriver type=line
nlayer=2 ccats=1 costs=100,300,2000
I have this error:
Generating isolines...
*** glibc detected *** v.net.iso: malloc(): memory corruption:
0x092cc3e8 ***

Thanks
Pierluigi