[GRASS-user] replacement for d.mon in GRASS 7.0?

Pawel Netzel pawel.netzel at uni.wroc.pl
Wed Apr 13 04:43:37 EDT 2011

> the XDRIVER was not portable, and had some fundamental rendering
> limitations anyway. with it gone, the interactive code which depended
> on it also had to go.
I don't want use it under Win, MAC etc. I hoped that existing, stable
solution will be accessible as an option for GRASS compiling under Linux.

Pawel

ps.
GUI, its usability in real tasks, is a quite different story. :-D
It looks that I like the idea of easy, modular, command driven system, running
in common environment too much. ;-)