[GRASS-user] Error with GRASS 6.4.1 on CentOS 5

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Wed Apr 13 15:54:48 EDT 2011

> if if ignoredDelimiter is None:
>    ignoredDelimiter = ''

Thanks a lot, I will try to patch it.

I'm packaging GRASS for the Enterprise Linux GIS effort:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Enterprise_Linux_GIS

> with ctypes included. I would personally vote to change requirement
> for GRASS 6.4.2 to python 2.5 (released in Sep 2006).

Then GRASS wx UI would be harder to support on Enterprise Linux 5 (Red
Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Scientific Linux).

A python26 package is available in the EPEL repository, but we would
then need to rebuild wxPython as well etc.

I just point to that in order to underscore the impact such changes
have on "old but stable" distributions.

Thanks again for your quick answer!

Mathieu