SV: [GRASS-user] Raster addition

Martin Album Ytre-Eide Martin.Album.Ytre-Eide at nrpa.no
Thu Apr 14 08:31:32 EDT 2011

I would like the NULL values that overlap with none NULL values to be treated as 0, and still have NULL values where both maps have NULL values. The combined map would be a large map with NULL values and added values.

Maybe the best way is to use r.null and set NULL values to 0. Add the maps and then convert the 0 values to NULL values?
Or could one set the value in the if statement to be a the sum of maps somehow? I guess my biggest problem is summing with NULL values - maybe there is a way to treat NULL values as 0? I'll have a look at the man page

Thanks,

Martin