[GRASS-user] assign heigght value to pixel(x,y)

vinod kumar nani.kunithi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 15:57:58 EDT 2011

Hi Markus Netler,

i want to identify buildings, trees etc.. and assign height values at
particular zoom level in a raster map and to view the data in a 3Dimensional
where i do not have any information to identify pixel graphically.

And the problem also persists in identifying buildings and assigning height
values and to use condition like IF might not be possible as there is no
source of information.

Thanks in advance,
nani.