[GRASS-user] Re: Problem with r.in.gdal in Python

mdomnita mdomnita at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:28:07 EDT 2011

Update: seems like the code and the environment are not the problems as it
works ok with GRASS-6.5.SVN-r45072 that I have here.

I will also try to install the newest SVN of GRASS 6.5 or 7.0 and see if
everything I need works, so there might be a problem with the release
version that I had before? (WinGRASS-6.4.1-1)
Of course, I just started scripting with GRASS so I still have a long way to
go :)