[GRASS-user] "Force" print at a special position in python script

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Tue Apr 26 08:45:17 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am using python for a script and at some places in the script
I placed the print command like 'print "TEST"'.
The problem is that the all the single steps in the script are executed before the variable is printed, meaning the result of print shown last and not at the place where I placed it in the script.

Is that normal and how can I force that I get the output a the place where
the print command is?

thank you
Johannes