[GRASS-user] GRASS and MaxEnt 3.3.3e

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Aug 17 09:44:57 EDT 2011

Hi

Today I submitted two new scripts to the GRASS-Addons SVN repository, which should provide simple exchange of data between MaxEnt 3.3.3e and GRASS GIS.

r.out.maxent_swd is a shell script to produce a set of SWD files as input to MaxEnt 3.3.3e using r.stats.

r.maxent.lambdas is a shell script to compute raw and/or logistic prediction maps from a lambdas file produced with MaxEnt 3.3.3e.

I hope this will be useful for others as well and I would be happy about any kind of feedback...

Cheers
Stefan