[GRASS-user] Problems with grass trunk

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:19:38 EDT 2011

Yeaaa!!!

After setting --with-opengl flag and fixing some dependencies, grass
compiled fine and 3D view is working. The only thing I'm seeing now is
that there are some red points that appear following the mouse pointer
(screenshot shows it). But I believe it might be due to my crappy
video chip [1] in my poor old laptop

Thanks for all the help

Daniel

[1] - Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 771/671 PCIE VGA Display Adapter (rev 10)