[GRASS-user] Re: winGrass and v.distance error

Sharon M morrisxs09 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 02:53:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

Apologies for delay in responding.

It doesn't matter whether I choose the cat column or another attribute
column, the same issue occurs.

l haven't had a chance to test using the NC data however before raising the
issue I did test using spearfish and the "fields" and "archsites" maps -
this worked, but there are only 25 records.

What I did discover when aborting the v.distance command *and *closing
winGrass is it finally wrote the data to the dbf file.  It seems the command
had to be aborted and winGrass shutdown, then the data was written out - I
hope this gives someone a lead on the issue.

Sharon