[GRASS-user] Problems to launch QGIS from GRASS

José Carlos Guerrero Antúnez jcgantunez at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:50:33 EST 2011

Hi Markus,

When I check the echo $PATH from within GRASS session, this is the message,

GRASS 6.4.1 (spearfish60):~ > echo $PATH
/
Applications/GRASS-6.4.app/Contents/MacOS/bin:/Applications/GRASS-6.4.app/Contents/MacOS/scripts:/Users/joseca/Library/GRASS/6.4/Modules/bin:/Library/GRASS/6.4/Modules/bin:/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/bin:/Library/Frameworks/PROJ.framework/Programs:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin
GRASS 6.4.1 (spearfish60):~ > qgis
bash: qgis: command not found
GRASS 6.4.1 (spearfish60):~ >

I do not know how to solve it but I am very grateful to your help.

Jose Guerrero