[GRASS-user] g.extension error svn!

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:36:11 EST 2011

Hi,

2011/12/12 Solimyr <giannicristian at msn.com>:
> Subversion is a tool for version control.
> For additional information, see http://subversion.apache.org/
>
> Now that I have the Tortoise SVN installed, I get the same error....Do you
> know how can I solve it?Where Am I wrong?

svn.exe must be in PATH. Anyway, `g.extension` is currently not
working on Windows. Basically `g.extension` should not try to compile
addons on Windows, it should just download precompiled binaries [1]
and put them to the right place ($APPDATA\GRASS6\addons). This
approach doesn't require svn to be installed. Which GRASS version do
you use?

Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/AddOnsManagement#CompileAddOnsonMSWindows