[GRASS-user] Re: g.extension error svn!

Solimyr giannicristian at msn.com
Tue Dec 13 03:55:26 EST 2011

I'm using windows 7. The GRASS version, that I'm using, is the one installed
with QGIS 1.7.0 wich is the GRASS 6.4.1. The GRASS folder is in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Quantum GIS Wroclaw\apps\grass\grass-6.4.1

so it's not a stand'alone folder but it's inside the QGIS folder. Inside
there are the following folders:

$ ls
AUTHORS  REQUIREMENTS.html  contributors_extra.csv  fonts    scripts
CHANGES  bin                docs                    include  tools
COPYING  bwidget            driver                  lib      translators.csv
GPL.TXT  contributors.csv   etc                     locale

I don't know if this can be useful!!