[GRASS-user] Strahler order starting from vector data?

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:14:02 EST 2011

I ran into this software (HydroFlow [1]) from Rio de Janeiro State
University that will give you river order (srahler or Shreve) based
only on a vector river network and a basin map. I tested it on a large
basin and it did work fine but, you must have a topologically correct
vector. Hope it helps

Daniel

[1] http://www.fgel.uerj.br/labgis/hydroflow/en/index_ingles.htm