[GRASS-user] i.PCA r.info output format

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 22:30:33 EST 2011

Rebecca wrote:
> Thanks Hamish. I am not lucky this time, the information in
> this file is also truncated.  :(

hmph, looking at the code for i.pca I'd hoped it would have
gone on for 256 characters (~30 components). oh well, at least
it didn't crash the program when it went beyond 80 chars.

> I have tried to create a bug report but failed as I am not a
> recognised user?

you need to make yourself an osgeo ID first. that way you get
cc'd on comments without exposing your email address to spammers,
etc.  see http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid

Hamish