[GRASS-user] Multithreading in GRASS 6.4

Saber Razmjooei razmjooeis at faunalia.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 03:02:40 EST 2011

I haven't done it for 6.4 but tried it in 7.0

You can follow the instruction on compiling grass here:
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install

Once you have all the prerequisite, you can set the environment
variables
CFLAGS="-O3 -Wall -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -fno-common
-fopenmp"

LDFLAGS="-lgomp"
and then compile grass.

Cheers