[GRASS-user] Creating Vector Line File from Point File

Andrew Lewin andrew.lewin at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 13 16:36:16 EST 2011

Dear Listers,

I would like to create a vector line file from a point file for vessel transportation spatial data (LRIT).  Each vessel has an ID so I would like to have one line per ID.  I can't find any method of doing this in the help files.  I am a beginner at Grass.

I am running Grass 6.4 on a Mac with Snow Leopard.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Lewin
andrew.lewin at sympatico.ca

Founder, Speak Up for the Blue
www.speakupforblue.com

President,  Spatial-Conserve Incorporated
www.spatialconserve.com

Associate
C-FOAM (Canadian Fisheries, Oceans and Aquaculture Management Group)
Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa