[GRASS-user] i.cluster not working in GRASS 7

Ned Horning horning at amnh.org
Fri Feb 18 15:05:11 EST 2011

Nick and Daniel,

Thanks for the suggestions. I did manage to get it to run after playing
with some of the variables. If I used the default values for "sample"
and "min_size" it worked. Unfortunately the default values are less than
ideal. I think the main problem is with the "sample" parameter. When I
enter "sample=5,5" I assume that every fifth pixel from every fifth line
is being sampled for use in calculating the cluster statistics. This is
apparently too many samples for i.cluster to handle. If I use
"sample=100,100" the program works as expected (more or less). I have a
feeling that the sample array is not able to handle a large number of
samples.

Thanks again,

Ned