[GRASS-user] Re: import more kml from directory

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Tue Feb 22 14:52:05 EST 2011

On 02/22/2011 06:10 PM, Gabriele N. wrote:

> Ciao Hamish and thanks.
>   It works.... ok :)
>
> But I have also tried with my small script (attached) that does not work and
> I did not understand why. Maybe, if you want, you can watch it.
>
> Thank you very much.
>

> http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6052924/v.import_kml.sh
> v.import_km
I think I can see two problems with the script:
First, the dsn= parameter should be the full kml file name, i.e. ${i} as
you have set up the loop, and not the just the basename  ${cartella}.
Second, I think that the layer= option is not necessary. And you surely
should not set it to the output name $nome. The layer= option takes a
number (i.e. the number of the layer).
HTH

--
Micha Silver