[GRASS-user] v.digit doesn't like mouse-wheel

Shane Litherland litherland-farm at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 7 03:02:59 EST 2011

while i'm on a roll with my complaining...

i've known about this one for a while, so probably others do too.

in the main v.digit monitor, or some of the GUI bits like 'attributes',
if I try to use the mouse scroll up/down wheel, i get an error pop up,
(or, if i wheel for more than one 'notch' of the wheel, the error
repeats for said number of notches).

ERROR:
can't read "bind_scroll_list": no such variable
can't read "bind_scroll_list": no such variable
    while executing
"lsearch -exact $bind_scroll_list $window"
    (procedure "handle_scroll" line 5)
    invoked from within
"handle_scroll 1 .screen.canvas"
    (command bound to event)

Again, FYI, GRASS 6.4.0RC6 on ubuntu 10.04
I believe the GUI is default tcltk

-shane :-)