[GRASS-user] Generate variograms from landsat data

Chethan S chethanuniversal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 03:34:28 EST 2011

Hello everybody!

I want to generate variograms for landsat images. A simple search in the
raster/imagery commands yielded no favorable results. So I wanted to know,
is there any built-in module/command which can be used for the work or can I
get that ability with some extension? Or will I have to do it in R?

Thanks and regards,

Chethan S.

--
Chethan S.
PG Student | Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems