[GRASS-user] wave energy model

Salvatore Mellino salvatore.mellino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 05:30:57 EDT 2011

I have a problem with safari, but now I try to download files with firefox and it works. I download this file: US058GOCN-GR1mdl(1).0110_0240_00000F0RL2010010100_0001_000000-000000max_wav_ht. It is correct? This is the file for 01/01/201o the first on the list. I have to download 1 file for each day? I need a long term average/exposure (one year).

Thanks for now...I have a lot things to learn.

I don't know if I am able to build SWAN by my self, I'm not a programmer. Until one week ago I worked with ArcGis but now I want switch to opensource.