[GRASS-user] divide a vector map in the display monitor.

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 07:49:20 EDT 2011

Hello,
why bother with d.split whatever - just render two separate pictures
(change GRASS_REGION for each of them) and join them afterwards within
Your Python script. Still it might get tricky, if extents of both of
those pictures isn't the same, still I hope You got the idea.

Maris.

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/variables.html#internal