[GRASS-user] Thanks for making my work successful

Chethan S. chethanuniversal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:09:54 EDT 2011

Hi all!

I am glad to inform you that after spending nearly an year on my PG
dissertation work, I have defended it successfully today. I was totally new
to GRASS GIS and other FOSS GIS packages an year ago. Still the faith I had
in the free software community gave me the confidence that entire GRASS User
community would be there to help me in case of difficulties. I was proved
right by the users here. I got good and detailed answers from top users of
GRASS every time I posted a question, that too in the shortest possible
time. This always boosted my confidence and today I have reasonably good
working knowledge on GRASS. Hence, I take this opportunity to sincerely
thank the members of this community for supporting me in all stages of my
work.

I have also decided to take part in GRASS Development in coming days and
thus contribute my bit to this wonderful software.

Thanks and regards,

Chethan S.

--
Chethan S.