[GRASS-user] r.li.setup

Ravinder Singh Bhalla rsbhalla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 01:23:07 EDT 2011

Dear List,
I've been trying to use the r.li suite in a landscape ecology course and
found the r.li.setup fails to create configuration files if one tries to
setup the sampling frame by drawing regions or by using vector layers.
The moving window, however, works. Any suggestions on how to overcome this?
Thanks,
Ravi

Config file for region (2 regions were attempted but the input dialoge
did not allow me to digitise the regions of interest.)
SAMPLINGFRAME 0|0|1|1
MASKEDSAMPLEAREA 0.0|0.0|1.0|1.0|one
MASKEDSAMPLEAREA 0.0|0.0|1.0|1.0|two
MASKEDSAMPLEAREA 0.0|0.0|1.0|1.0|one
MASKEDSAMPLEAREA 0.0|0.0|1.0|1.0|two

Config file for vector input (vector comprised of 6 polygons)
SAMPLINGFRAME 0|0|1|1